Serving Detroit, Southfield, Port Huron, Ann Arbor, Dundee and Jackson, Michigan
Pregnancy and childbirth can have a major impact on a woman’s body. While a healthy diet and regular exercise can improve your physique, sometimes you just can’t get the results you really want. With our mommy makeover cosmetic surgery procedure, Dr. Rifai can help you recover your pre-pregnancy body.
To schedule a mommy makeover consultation with our experienced Detroit cosmetic surgeon, call (248) 723-9370.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
A mommy makeover refers to a dynamic series of procedures that is customized to suit your individual needs. Depending on what kind of issues you want to address, your mommy makeover will include a combination of the following:
- Tummy tuck
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift (with or without breast implants)
- Arm, thigh or buttock lift
Dr. Rifai will help you decide which procedures are right for you during your personal consultation.
Is a Mommy Makeover Right For Me?
Due to the extent of the cosmetic surgery procedures that can be performed with a mommy makeover, it’s important to ensure you are a viable candidate. Dr. Rifai will never perform a procedure if he feels your safety may be jeopardized.
Some of the considerations for mommy makeover candidates include:
- Your age – While many older women have benefited from mommy makeovers, the risk for complications tends to increase with age
- The likelihood of future pregnancies –While the procedure will not prevent you from becoming pregnant or giving birth, your results may be reversed during the childbearing process, so the procedure is really intended for women who have finished having children.
- Your expectations – It’s important to have realistic expectations about what the procedure can and cannot accomplish. Dr. Rifai will help you understand the benefits and limitations of each procedure, including before and after pictures, so you can set reasonable goals.
The best way to determine if you are a good candidate for a mommy makeover is to meet with Dr. Rifai personally so he can perform a professional evaluation.
Contact Our Detroit Cosmetic Surgeon Today
For more information about mommy makeovers or to book your free consultation with our Detroit cosmetic surgeon, contact Birmingham Cosmetic Surgery & Vein Center at (248) 723-9370 today. In addition to Detroit residents, we happily serve patients in Southfield, Port Huron, Jackson, Ann Arbor and Dundee, Michigan.