Breast Augmentation Candidacy
Serving Detroit, Southfield, Port Huron, Ann Arbor, Dundee and Jackson, Michigan
If you are unhappy with the size, shape, or overall profile of your breasts, you may be a candidate for breast augmentation. The best way to determine if breast augmentation is the ideal breast surgery option for you is to let our experienced Detroit cosmetic surgeon evaluate your needs in person.
To schedule personal consultation with Dr. Rifai to find out if you are a viable candidate for breast augmentation, call our Detroit office at (248) 723-9370 today.
Are You a Good Breast Augmentation Candidate?
While breast augmentation offers significant benefits for the right patients, not everyone is a viable candidate. Ideal breast augmentation candidates are generally women who:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Have good overall health
- Are finished having children and are not currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are mentally and emotionally stable
- Have chosen to undergo breast surgery for the right reasons
- Have realistic expectations about what the procedure will accomplish
- Are well informed about the procedure, including its risks and limitations
If you are a viable candidate, sometimes Dr. Rifai may still recommend alternative breast surgery procedures, such as a breast lift instead of, or in combination with, a breast augmentation, to achieve optimal results.
Factors That Can Interfere With a Breast Augmentation
In addition to the qualifications that make you an ideal candidate, there are criteria that may indicate that you are not a good breast augmentation candidate. These include:
- Smoking – Smoking significantly reduces the amount of oxygen in your blood, heightening your risk of healing complications. You will need to quit before undergoing breast augmentation.
- Having an active infection anywhere in your body – You must be infection-free in order to safely undergo breast augmentation.
- Taking medications that may cause excessive bleeding – Dr. Rifai will review all of your current medications to make sure any potential problems are identified and avoided ahead of time.
In the end, the best way to find out if you are a good candidate for breast augmentation is to meet with Dr. Rifai at our office.
Schedule A Breast Augmentation Consultation Today
To establish your breast augmentation candidacy, contact Birmingham Cosmetic Surgery & Vein Center today at (248) 723-9370 to schedule an initial consultation with our Detroit cosmetic surgeon. We serve patients throughout Ann Arbor, Toledo, Dundee, Southfield, Port Huron, and Jackson, Michigan.
Other Procedures and Treatments in this Category:
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) vs Liposuction
- All Skincare Products
- Breast Augmentation and Pregnancy
- Breast Augmentation Candidacy
- Breast Augmentation for Older Women
- Breast Augmentation Incision Locations
- Breast Augmentation Options
- Breast Augmentation Recovery Times
- Breast Feeding with Breast Implants
- Breast Implant Placement Methods
- Breast Implant Shape
- Choosing Your Breast Implant Size
- Choosing Your Liposuction Surgeon in Detroit
- Contact Us
- Detroit Cosmetic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Differences Between a Face Lift and a Mini-Face Lift
- Do I Need a Mammogram Prior to Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- Face Lift Candidacy
- Facelift Recovery
- Getting Your Best Boob Job in Detroit
- Good Candidates for Body Contouring
- How the Right Bra Can Keep Your Boob Job Looking Great
- Improving Your Breast Shape
- Increasing Your Breast Volume with Breast Augmentation
- Liposuction Candidacy
- Liposuction Recovery
- Liposuction Risks and Complications
- Liposuction Techniques
- Plastic Surgery vs. Cosmetic Surgery
- Questions About Abdominoplasty
- Questions About Abdominoplasty
- Questions About Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Questions About Liposuction
- Restore Lost Volume with Breast Augmentation
- Rhinoplasty: What to Expect
- Saline Breast Implants
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Silicone Breast Implants
- Southfield Otoplasty (Ear Surgery)
- Taking Care of Your Breast Implants
- Terms and Conditions
- Thank you for contacting us!
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Recovery
- Tummy Tuck After Pregnancy
- Tummy Tuck Candidacy
- Visualization Techniques for Planning Breast Implant Size
- What to Expect: Breast Augmentation Consultation, Pre-Op, and Recovery
- What to Expect: Tummy Tuck Consultation, Pre-op, Recovery
- Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Blog
- Frequently Asked Cosmetic Surgery Questions
- Detroit Cosmetic Surgeon Reviews
- Detroit Cosmetic Surgery Before and After Galleries
- Breast Surgery Procedures
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Neck Lift
- Non-Surgical Facial Enhancements
- Med Spa
- IPL PhotoFacial
- Med-Lite Laser Rejuvenation
- Cool Touch III Plus
- Waxing – Professional Hair Removal
- Eyelash Treatments
- Skin Care Products
- Vein Center
- Body Contouring Procedures
- Thank You!
- About Dr. Rifai – Detroit Cosmetic Surgeon
- Monthly Cosmetic Surgery Specials – Michigan
- Consultation Request
- Shop for Advanced Skin Care Products
- Track your order
- My Account