Nose Surgery – Rhinoplasty
Serving Detroit, Southfield, Port Huron, Ann Arbor, Dundee and Jackson, Michigan
Rhinoplasty is one of the most common cosmetic facial procedures performed today. With years of experience helping men and women improve their appearances with nose surgery, Dr. Rifai can customize your procedure to help you achieve your specific goals.
To find out more about how rhinoplasty can change your image, call Dr. Rifai’s cosmetic surgery office at (248) 723-9370 to schedule a consultation with our experienced Detroit cosmetic surgeon.
How Can Rhinoplasty Help Me?
Rhinoplasty is a safe and effective procedure that can be used to correct a number of imperfections with your nose. Nose surgery can address:
- The appearance of specific areas of the nose that bother you, such as the tip, the bridge or the nostrils
- The general size of your nose
- The overall shape of your nose, especially bumps and contours
- The proportion of your facial features, including the angle between your nose and mouth as well as the size of your chin
- The profile of your face
Dr. Rifai can also address functional issues associated with a deviation in the septum, to not only give you a beautiful, natural looking nose, but also a more functional one. Our nose surgery before and after gallery can help you visualize the type of results we can provide.
Our Nose Surgery Procedure
Depending on the individual structure of your facial features and your specific goals, Dr. Rifai offers Detroit patients two techniques for nose surgery:
- Closed rhinoplasty, which is utilized for sculpting, repositioning and improving contours of the nose
- Open rhinoplasty, which provides a more complete visualization for the process of sculpting and repositioning tip and dorsal structures
To best suit you unique needs, Dr. Rifai will determine which method is most suitable for your procedure.
Our nose surgery procedure typically takes approximately 2.5 hours to perform. You can usually return your normal activities one week after surgery, however bruising and swelling may occur for up to 6 months.
To address specific concerns about your rhinoplasty procedure, it is best to speak with Dr. Rifai in person during your consultation.
Consult Our Detroit Cosmetic Surgeon Today
If you want to refine the look of your nose with rhinoplasty, contact Birmingham Cosmetic Surgery & Vein Center at (248) 723-9370 to schedule your consultation with an experienced Detroit cosmetic surgeon.