Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
Serving Detroit, Southfield, Port Huron, Ann Arbor, Dundee and Jackson, Michigan
When you are close to your ideal weight, but still have sagging skin and excess fat on your abdomen, abdominoplasty, also known as a tummy tuck, may be the body contouring procedure for you. With over 25 years of experience, Detroit area cosmetic surgeon Dr. Rouchdi Rifai can help you achieve the smoother, flatter abdomen you’ve always wanted.
If you would like to learn more about a tummy tuck can help you, please call (248) 723-9370 today for a consultation with Detroit area cosmetic surgeon Dr. Rifai.
Benefits of Abdominoplasty
The tummy tuck procedure comes with many benefits, including:
- Get rid of sagging skin. If you’ve lost a significant amount of weight, you likely have a belly full of unsightly sagging skin. With abdominoplasty, you can have the trimmer figure you’ve worked so hard for.
- Reclaim your pre-pregnancy body. After childbirth many women find that no amount of diet and exercise will return their abdominal muscles and skin to their sleek pre-pregnancy look. With a tummy tuck, you can regain those youthful contours.
- Eliminate back pain. Excess fat and skin on your abdomen can add stress to your lower back. Trimming your figure with a tummy tuck can eliminate that unneeded strain on your back.
- Reduce the signs of aging. A bulging abdomen can make you look older than you are. With abdominoplasty you can look as young as you feel by tightening loose abdominal skin.
- Eliminate stretch marks. If you have stretch marks on your lower abdomen from pregnancy or other weight gain, a tummy tuck procedure may rid your body of those glaring lines.
Each patient has their own reasons for wanting an abdominoplasty. During your consultation, Dr. Rifai can help you determine if a tummy tuck is the right procedure to help you achieve your aesthetic goals.
The Abdominoplasty Procedure
The tummy tuck procedure usually lasts about three to four hours. During your procedure, Dr. Rifai will make an incision between your hip bones in your lower abdomen. He will remove excess skin from your abdomen and repair and tighten your muscles before re-draping your skin for a natural looking, firmer belly. To remove excess fat in the area, Dr. Rifai may use liposuction during your procedure.
Because of Dr. Rifai’s years of experience and attention to detail, scarring from the procedure is minimal and well hidden below your bikini line. Your scars will fade over time, and you will have the slimmer abdominal contour that fits with the natural flow of your body. Dr. Rifai will be happy to discuss the risks involved with the procedure and answer any questions you may have.
If you are ready to see how abdominoplasty can change your figure, please call (248) 723-9370 or contact Birmingham Cosmetic Surgery & Vein Center today to schedule your complimentary consultation with board-certified Detroit cosmetic surgeon Dr. Rifai. We serve patients in and around Southfield, Detroit, Port Huron, and Jackson.
Other Procedures and Treatments in this Category:
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) vs Liposuction
- All Skincare Products
- Breast Augmentation and Pregnancy
- Breast Augmentation Candidacy
- Breast Augmentation for Older Women
- Breast Augmentation Incision Locations
- Breast Augmentation Options
- Breast Augmentation Recovery Times
- Breast Feeding with Breast Implants
- Breast Implant Placement Methods
- Breast Implant Shape
- Choosing Your Breast Implant Size
- Choosing Your Liposuction Surgeon in Detroit
- Contact Us
- Detroit Cosmetic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Differences Between a Face Lift and a Mini-Face Lift
- Do I Need a Mammogram Prior to Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- Face Lift Candidacy
- Facelift Recovery
- Getting Your Best Boob Job in Detroit
- Good Candidates for Body Contouring
- How the Right Bra Can Keep Your Boob Job Looking Great
- Improving Your Breast Shape
- Increasing Your Breast Volume with Breast Augmentation
- Liposuction Candidacy
- Liposuction Recovery
- Liposuction Risks and Complications
- Liposuction Techniques
- Plastic Surgery vs. Cosmetic Surgery
- Questions About Abdominoplasty
- Questions About Abdominoplasty
- Questions About Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Questions About Liposuction
- Restore Lost Volume with Breast Augmentation
- Rhinoplasty: What to Expect
- Saline Breast Implants
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Silicone Breast Implants
- Southfield Otoplasty (Ear Surgery)
- Taking Care of Your Breast Implants
- Terms and Conditions
- Thank you for contacting us!
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Recovery
- Tummy Tuck After Pregnancy
- Tummy Tuck Candidacy
- Visualization Techniques for Planning Breast Implant Size
- What to Expect: Breast Augmentation Consultation, Pre-Op, and Recovery
- What to Expect: Tummy Tuck Consultation, Pre-op, Recovery
- Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Blog
- Frequently Asked Cosmetic Surgery Questions
- Detroit Cosmetic Surgeon Reviews
- Detroit Cosmetic Surgery Before and After Galleries
- Breast Surgery Procedures
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Neck Lift
- Non-Surgical Facial Enhancements
- Med Spa
- IPL PhotoFacial
- Med-Lite Laser Rejuvenation
- Cool Touch III Plus
- Waxing – Professional Hair Removal
- Eyelash Treatments
- Skin Care Products
- Vein Center
- Body Contouring Procedures
- Thank You!
- About Dr. Rifai – Detroit Cosmetic Surgeon
- Monthly Cosmetic Surgery Specials – Michigan
- Consultation Request
- Shop for Advanced Skin Care Products
- Track your order
- My Account