Serving Detroit, Southfield, Port Huron & Jackson, Michigan
Put Unsightly Lines Out Of Sight
Unsightly lines, creases and abnormally hollowed areas can be corrected through RADIESSE® (calcium hydroxylapatite). It is an excellent facial filler for cheek augmentation!
This is not only a safe and effective procedure, there are no significant allergic reactions associated with RADIESSE.
A great advantage of RADIESSE is the fact that it promotes new tissue formation in the treated area, resulting slowly in a long-term or permanent correction.
Procedure Overview: Radiesse
The material is pre-packaged in a 1.5 cc syringe. It is mixed with a local anesthetic solution before use to minimize patient discomfort.
Recovery Time: Radiesse
RADIESSE only takes a few minutes to perform and requires zero downtime.
The most commonly reported side-effect from the procedure is bruising and swelling.
There is no recovery time , and make-up can be used immediately over the treated area.
Frequently Asked Radiesse Questions
How long will the effect last?
Answer: One year is an average time, although much longer period were noted in our experience.
Can I have an allergic reaction?
There has not been any allergic reaction noted in our experience with hundreds of patients treated with RADIESSE.
Can it be used in the lips?
We do not feel that RADIESSE is appropriate for lip enhancement due to its density and white color.
Other Procedures and Treatments in this Category:
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) vs Liposuction
- All Skincare Products
- Breast Augmentation and Pregnancy
- Breast Augmentation Candidacy
- Breast Augmentation Incision Locations
- Breast Augmentation Options
- Breast Implant Placement Methods
- Choosing Your Liposuction Surgeon in Detroit
- Considerations in Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Contact Us
- Do I Need a Mammogram Prior to Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- Facelift Recovery
- Getting Your Best Boob Job in Detroit
- Liposuction Candidacy
- Liposuction Recovery
- Liposuction Techniques
- Michigan Cosmetic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Phone Tracking
- Questions About Abdominoplasty
- Questions About Abdominoplasty
- Questions About Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Questions About Liposuction
- Rhinoplasty: What to Expect
- Saline Breast Implants
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Silicone Breast Implants
- Southfield Otoplasty (Ear Surgery)
- Terms and Conditions
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Recovery
- Tummy Tuck After Pregnancy
- Tummy Tuck Candidacy
- Visualization Techniques for Planning Breast Implant Size
- What to Expect: Breast Augmentation Consultation, Pre-Op, and Recovery
- What to Expect: Tummy Tuck Consultation, Pre-op, Recovery
- Michigan Plastic Surgery Blog
- Frequently Asked Cosmetic Surgery Questions
- Michigan Cosmetic Surgeon Reviews
- Detroit Plastic Surgery Before and After Galleries
- Breast Augmentation Procedures
- Facial Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Non-Surgical Facial Enhancements
- Med Spa
- Waxing – Professional Hair Removal
- Eyelash/Eyebrow Treatments
- Skin Care Products
- Laser Hair Removal
- Vein Center
- Body Contouring Procedures
- Thank You!
- About Dr. Rifai – Michigan Plastic Surgeon
- Monthly Cosmetic Surgery Specials – Michigan
- Consultation Request
- Shop for Advanced Skin Care Products
- Track your order
- My Account