Serving Detroit, Southfield, Port Huron, Ann Arbor, Dundee and Jackson, Michigan
Fine lines, deep creases and other signs of facial aging can make you look much older than you feel. If you crave seeing a more youthful you in the mirror but want to avoid facial plastic surgery, Radiesse can help.
This advanced facial filler is a non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatment that works to improve your appearance with immediate results and virtually no recovery time.
Call the Birmingham Cosmetic Surgery & Vein Center at 248-750-1234 to schedule a consultation with our experienced Detroit cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Rifai.
What is Radiesse?
Radiesse is a biocompatible, non-toxic and non-allergenic injectable filler used to refresh aging facial skin. While Botox® injections work by paralyzing muscles, Radiesse’s unique formula works to plump your skin and replenish volume, smoothing the signs of aging to give your face a more youthful appearance.
Radiesse is intended for the correction of moderate to severe wrinkles and folds including:
- Crow’s feet
- Smile lines
- Low cheek bones
- Facial hollows
- Moderate facial scars
This FDA-approved filler also helps stimulate collagen production, resulting in more natural facial rejuvenation and longer-lasting results.
Radiesse treatment only takes a few minutes to perform and yields instantly visible results. Our board-certified Detroit cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Rifai, performs this treatment by using small needles to inject the solution into target areas on the face. Discomfort is minor and can be offset with the use of a local anesthetic solution.
Once injected, results can be seen right away. The most commonly reported side-effect from the procedure is slight bruising and swelling around the injection site, but this usually resolves quickly and make-up can be applied over the treated area in the mean time.
One major benefit is that Radiesse treatment requires zero recovery time, allowing you to resume your regular activities immediately.
Depending on your individual circumstances, results from Radiesse can last anywhere from 3 months to 2 years. Clinical studies suggest that many patients typically enjoy results for about 1 year after the initial treatment.
Radiesse is an ideal facial treatment for candidates who want visible aesthetic results without undergoing an in-depth facial plastic surgery procedure.
Radiesse is not ideal for candidates who have severe allergies or who may have other medical issues that can affect the safety of the procedure. The best way for our Detroit patients to determine if Radiesse will give you the safest and most effective results is to schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Rifai.
Contact Dr. Rifai Today
Dr. Rifai has years of experience using dermal fillers, and he knows how to assess your individual needs to help you get the results you want. To find out if Radiesse is the right dermal filler for you, contact Birmingham Cosmetic Surgery & Vein Center at 248-750-1234 to schedule a consultation with our Detroit cosmetic surgeon today.
Other Procedures and Treatments in this Category:
- Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) vs Liposuction
- All Skincare Products
- Breast Augmentation and Pregnancy
- Breast Augmentation Candidacy
- Breast Augmentation for Older Women
- Breast Augmentation Incision Locations
- Breast Augmentation Options
- Breast Augmentation Recovery Times
- Breast Feeding with Breast Implants
- Breast Implant Placement Methods
- Breast Implant Shape
- Choosing Your Breast Implant Size
- Choosing Your Liposuction Surgeon in Detroit
- Contact Us
- Detroit Cosmetic & Cosmetic Surgery
- Differences Between a Face Lift and a Mini-Face Lift
- Do I Need a Mammogram Prior to Breast Augmentation Surgery?
- Face Lift Candidacy
- Facelift Recovery
- Getting Your Best Boob Job in Detroit
- Good Candidates for Body Contouring
- How the Right Bra Can Keep Your Boob Job Looking Great
- Improving Your Breast Shape
- Increasing Your Breast Volume with Breast Augmentation
- Liposuction Candidacy
- Liposuction Recovery
- Liposuction Risks and Complications
- Liposuction Techniques
- Plastic Surgery vs. Cosmetic Surgery
- Questions About Abdominoplasty
- Questions About Abdominoplasty
- Questions About Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Questions About Liposuction
- Restore Lost Volume with Breast Augmentation
- Rhinoplasty: What to Expect
- Saline Breast Implants
- Shipping & Return Policy
- Silicone Breast Implants
- Southfield Otoplasty (Ear Surgery)
- Taking Care of Your Breast Implants
- Terms and Conditions
- Thank you for contacting us!
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Recovery
- Tummy Tuck After Pregnancy
- Tummy Tuck Candidacy
- Visualization Techniques for Planning Breast Implant Size
- What to Expect: Breast Augmentation Consultation, Pre-Op, and Recovery
- What to Expect: Tummy Tuck Consultation, Pre-op, Recovery
- Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Blog
- Frequently Asked Cosmetic Surgery Questions
- Detroit Cosmetic Surgeon Reviews
- Detroit Cosmetic Surgery Before and After Galleries
- Breast Surgery Procedures
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
- Neck Lift
- Non-Surgical Facial Enhancements
- Med Spa
- Waxing – Professional Hair Removal
- Eyelash/Eyebrow Treatments
- Skin Care Products
- Vein Center
- Body Contouring Procedures
- Thank You!
- About Dr. Rifai – Detroit Cosmetic Surgeon
- Monthly Cosmetic Surgery Specials – Michigan
- Consultation Request
- Shop for Advanced Skin Care Products
- Track your order
- My Account